PERSONAL SELF DEFENSE WHILE ARMED
(Non-Lethal Personal Self Defense)
Course Length: 4 Hours
Many of us carry a firearm for personal protection or because it is a requirement for our job. The odds of getting into a fistfight (figuratively
speaking) are hundreds, if not thousands of times greater than getting
into a gunfight. With that in mind...it is important to learn and practice personal self defense
techniques that protect you during an assault or physical confrontation - that don't put your weapon at risk.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, then every problem or situation
looks like a nail. If you rely on your firearm to protect you in all
circumstances, you are going to be at a serious disadvantage when you can't carry
one or the situation does rise to the level of a deadly force assault.
- Mental Preparation & Awareness
- The selection of Carry Gear
- Methods of Carry
- Security & Concealment Issues
- Universal Protection (Initial response to aggression)
- Personal Self Defense - Protects You And Your Weapon
- Alternative Force Options (OC Pepper Spray)
- Transition Drills
- Realistic Training Drills
- Side Arm & Holster (Unloaded & No Ammo)
- Ammo-Safe to render weapon safe for training
(Yours to keep)
Dress in comfortable street clothes and
shoes for each of the classes. Please dress in the type of attire that
you would normally wear while carrying your weapon.
See Course Schedule for upcoming classes,
or contact Reasonable Force to schedule or host a class.
As with all of our programs, we can host your training program at our Reality Based Training Center in Westland, Mi, or bring the training to you at your location or workplace.
All Reasonable Force Training Programs are Guaranteed by a No Questions Asked 100% Refund
if You Aren't Completely Satisfied!