"Lunch and Learn"
Workplace and Personal Safety Seminar
”Don’t Be a Victim”
Gary Sikorski, Founder of Reasonable Force Training, personally presents this informative, interactive, multi-media presentation and training seminar. Seminar content can be custom tailored to meet your unique workplace needs.
Personal safety begins with first being prepared. All of our seminars and training programs stress awareness and mental preparation. It’s ironic but true…people who are habitually prepared to defend themselves rarely have to!
Program Components: (Just some of what participants will learn)
- How to maintain a high level of awareness, especially when you may be at your most vulnerable. Learn how to spot and avoid dangerous situations, locations, and people.
- Best practices for workplace safety.
- Diffusing aggressive or challenging behavior. Learn how to verbally de-escalate a volatile situation or person.
- 10 Seconds to Safety. How these precious few seconds can save your life.
- First Preventer vs. First Responder.
- Personal safety strategy for "Active Violence" - Have a plan to immediately recognize and react if confronted with "active violence" in public or the workplace.
- How to protect yourself and those around you.
- Survival Signals. Learn to trust your instincts that protect you from violence.
- Personal Safety Devices. How to assess if a personal safety device such as a personal alarm or pepper-spray is right for you.
- Key elements in deciding if, when, and how you should take action and/or fight back.
- The concept of Universal Protection. The one simple, yet extremely effective, principle that will allow you to physically defend yourself against all levels of physical aggression and assault.
"Lunch and Learn" seminars are ideally 1.5 to 2 hours in length, and they are presented to any size group - large or small. Half-day and full-day seminars are also available. The content and length of the seminar can be customized to meet your personal or group needs.
Call or Email Reasonable Force Training for Information and program cost.
As with all of our programs, we can host your training program at our Reality Based Training Center in Westland, Mi, or bring the training to you at your location or workplace.
All Reasonable Force Training Programs are Guaranteed by a No Questions Asked 100% Refund
if You Aren't Completely Satisfied!