During Home Visits
This program is a must for Home Health Care, Social Workers, Realtors, Sales Agents, Repair Persons, Home Inspectors, HouseKeepers and any other job or industry that conducts business in a client’s home.
Gary Sikorski, Founder of Reasonable Force Training, personally conducts this very informative dynamic training program. Training will address best practices for safe home visits, safety & awareness strategies along with hands-on practical personal defense skills. Learn Reasonable Force’s revolutionary self-defense principal of “Universal Protection” – featured on Channel 4 News. Participants will have the opportunity to practice many of the techniques “Full Force” against a padded attacker!
Personal safety begins with being prepared. All Reasonable Force Training programs incorporate awareness and mental preparation. It’s ironic but true… People who are habitually prepared to defend themselves rarely have to! The content and length of the seminar can be customized to meet your personal or group needs.
Just some of what will be covered:
- Best practices for safe home visits.
- Diffusing challenging or aggressive behavior.
- Common dangers associated with home visits.
- Key elements in deciding if, when, and how you should take action and/or fight back.
- Exit strategies - when in doubt...get out!
- How to maintain a high level of awareness, especially when you may be at your most vulnerable. Learn how to spot, avoid, and escape from dangerous situations, locations, and people.
- 10 Seconds to Safety. Discover how these precious few seconds can save your life - illustrated by real-life examples.
- Survival Signals. Learn to trust your instincts that protect you from violence.
- Recommended Safety Resources.
- Personal Safety Devices. How to assess which personal safety device, such as a personal alarm and/or pepper spray, is right for you.
- Non-violent self-defense and de-escalation strategies.
- Universal Protection - This one simple, yet extremely effective, principle that will allow you to physically protect yourself against all levels of aggression and assault while on your feet, seated, or on the ground. Protect yourself and potentially end a violent sudden assault without ever throwing a punch!
- Last resort physical countermeasures that can be used as a follow-up to “Universal Protection".
- Everyday items that could save your life.
Safe Home Visit seminars that include "hands-on" personal defense and safety training are ideally at least 4 hours in length. Lecture only seminars are 2 hours long. Seminars can be presented to any size group - large or small. The content and length of either seminar can be customized to meet your personal or group needs.
Call or Email Reasonable Force Training for Information and program cost.
As with all of our programs, we can host your training program at our Reality Based Training Center in Westland, Mi, or bring the training to you at your location or workplace.
All Reasonable Force Training Programs are Guaranteed by a No Questions Asked 100% Refund
if You Aren't Completely Satisfied!